Sanitary Stainless Steel Clamped Pneumatic Diaphragm Valve With Position Feedback
- Place of Origin:
- Wenzhou, China
- Suitable Packing for Sea/Air Transport
- 1000 Piece/Pieces per Month
- T/T, L/C, Western Union
- Beer, Dairy, Beverage, Pharmacy.
Sanitary Clamped Pneumatic Diaphragm Valve With Position Feedback
- Diaphragm valves, manually or pneumatically operated, and specifically designed for use on hygienic and aseptic processes in the pharmaceutical industries. The valve is excellent for flow control as well as for open/close duties. The diaphragm valves are better in feature of flow in comparison with other valves. It is easier to clean up and better to process the substance with particles. The phenomenon of air pocket is rare during application of flow control.
- With CNC precision machining, ensure the sealing surface and fir the diaphragm valve chamber solitary degrees, reducing the diaphragm.
- Valve chamber surface finish can be mechanical or electrolytic polishing according to customer requirements, polishing face smooth reach 0.25um.
- The position feedback device designed primarily for valve process position feedback. It is compatible with most PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) automation systems with digital communication. Including position feedback output, three-segment LED display, anti-leakage function, etc., used to control all types of process valves.
|Material quality:||AISI304, AISI316L|
|Standard:||DIN, ISO, 3A, IDF|
|Flux domination of pipeline:||DN10-DN50&3/4"-2", applied to the stainless steel pipeline system|
|Working principle:||Remote-controlled operation by the driving gear or manual operation by the handle|
|Three drive forms:||Normally closed, normally opened and opened & closed by two air flues separately.|
|Medium:||Beer, Dairy, Beverage, Pharmacy|