Pneumatic Sanitary Stainless Steel Tri Clamp Diaphragm Valve with Positioner
- Place of Origin:
- Wenzhou, China
- Suitable Packing for Sea/Air Transport
- 1000 Piece/Pieces per Month
- T/T, L/C, Western Union
- Beer, Dairy, Beverage, Pharmacy
Pneumatic Sanitary Clamp Diaphragm Valve With Positioner
- Pneumatic diaphragm valve with positioner consists of the positioner, actuator and valve body with two or more ports, an elastomeric diaphragm, and a “weir or saddle” or seat upon which the diaphragm closes the valve. It provides a body seal and a seat seal. There is no path contact to the outer environment, specifically use for aseptic processes biopharmaceutical industries.
- The valve body constructed from Stainless steel 316L with the manual or pneumatic operation, automated with a valve positioner.
- Connection End available in tri-clover/clamp, butt weld or thread.
|Standard:||DIN, ISO, 3A, IDF|
|Flux domination of pipeline:||DN10-DN50&3/4"-2", applied to the stainless steel pipeline system|
|Working principle:||Remote-controlled operation by the driving gear or manual operation by the handle|
|Three drive forms:||Normally closed, normally opened and opened & closed by two air flues separately.|
|Medium:||Beer, Dairy, Beverage, Pharmacy|