Sanitary Stainless Steel Self-priming Pump With Thread Ends
- Place of Origin:
- Wenzhou China
- Suitable Packing For Sea/Air Transport
- 1000 PCS Per Year
- T/T, L/C, Western Union
- SS304, SS316L
- Mechanical Seal
Sanitary Stainless Steel Self-priming Pump
The WLRP pump is a liquid-ring pump which is specially designed for pumping liquids containing air or gas. The pump is used in food, chemical, pharmaceutical and similar industries. The pump can be used for CIP-return. Mechanical single seal with stationary seal ring of acid-resistant steel AISI316L with sealing surface in carbon and rotating seal rings of siliconcarbide. The pump has a stainless steel shroud for protection of the motor, and the complete unit is supported on four adjustable stainless steel legs.
- All product wetted parts, pump casing, casing cover and impeller are made of acid-resistant steel AISI316L .Motor shroud is made of stainless steel AISI304. Seals are made of EPDM rubber.
- Product wetted steel parts: Acid-resistant steel AISI 316L.
- Other Parts
- Parts: Stainless steel AISI304
- Outside Surface: Semi bright
- Inside Surface: Bright
- Product wetted seals: EPDM rubber
1.These motors are built to comply with current International Standards
- International Electro-technical Commission-IEC34 and IEC72
- British Standard-Bs5000 and BS4999
- Australian Standard-AS1359-2
- German Standard-DIN42673
- EU directives to fulfill European "CE" marking
2. These motors are built to comply with current National Standards
- GB755-87, GB10069-88, Q/JBQS28-2000
3. Mechanical Design: Terminal boxes
4. Electrical Design
- Minimum Noise and Vibration levels
- Maximum Degrees of Protection
- All motors are protected to IP55 as a minimum. Higher levels of protection are available on request.
- Service and Operating Conditions
- Motors are designed to be insensitive to wide supply voltage fluctuations.
- Class F insulation offer reliability and security