Sanitary Stainless Steel Clamp Aseptic Sampling Valve With Stainless Steel Handle Wheel
- Place of Origin:
- Wenzhou, China
- Suitable Packing for Sea/Air Transport
- 10000 PCS Per Year
- T/T, L/C, Western Union
- SS304, SS316L
Sanitary Stainless Steel Clamp Aseptic Sampling Valve
- J&O manufacture Sanitary Manual Sampling Valve, Sanitary Clamp Sample Valve, Hygienic Welding Sampling Valve, Hygienic Thread Male Sampling Valve, Pneumatic Sampling Valve, Sanitary Aseptic Sample Valve.
- A Sampling Valve is a type of valve used in process industries that allows taking a representative portion of a fluid ( gases , liquids , fluidized , solids , or slurries ) to test (e.g. by physical measurements, chemical analysis, microbiological examination), typically for the purposes of identification, quality control, or regulatory assessment. It is a valve used for sampling .
- The Sampling Valve allows the operator to extract a sample of the product from the production line or reactor and safely store it for transportation to the laboratory where it will be analysed or to the archive room where it can be retrieved for further use.
- In chemical plants, a sample can be taken during the process to ensure that the output meets specifications (or that the quality is acceptable), before shipping the chemical good or before accepting the chemical product.
|Product Name:||Aseptic sampling valve|
|Valve Body Material:||SS316L|
|Max. Working Pressure:||6Bar|
|Max. Working Temperature:||120 degree C|