DIN11864-1 Aseptic Male Hose Coupling
- Place of Origin:
- Wenzhou, China
- Suitable Packing for Sea/Air Transport
- 500000 PCS Per Year
- T/T, L/C, Western Union, PayPal
- Standard or Nonstandard:
DIN 11864-1 Aseptic Male Hose Coupling
- DIN11864 aseptic fittings meet the exacting needs of food, chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
- Available with optional lengths to suit Orbital and Manual Welding, these unions have been designed to match tube and pipe specifications in DIN 11850; ISO 2037, ASME BPE 2002 and BS 4825 Part 1 and also ISO 1127 for schedule pipe.
- DIN11864-1 union consists of four parts: Nut, Male, Liner and Gasket.
|Product Name:||DIN11864-1 Aseptic Male Hose Coupling|
|Application scope:||For Aseptic applications in chemical and pharmaceutical industry.|